FIDOS TRAINING CENTRE
Agility Shows 2021
SHOW DATES: APRIL Sunday 18 April
MAY Sunday 9 May
JUNE Sunday 13 June
JULY Sunday 4 July
AUG Sunday 8 August
SEPT Sunday 12 September
LOCATION: Fidos Training Centre, Bottle Lane, Binfield, Berkshire, RG42 5RY
Show Manager / Secretary: Hayley Hawkins. Email:
Telephone: 07946 451629
Classes will take place in two outdoor fully enclosed rings on grass & one Indoor n Sand Surface (with large open doors) enclosed with fencing.
First Contact Aluminum Equipment will be used.
Electronic Timing will be used with Results announced on
Each handler will be allocated to a 5 person group (Cohort) and will walk and run courses and compete with that group. Cohorts will be given a firm time slot, typically between 45 and 60 minutes. Competitors may arrive no more than 15 minutes before their Cohorts time slot and must leave at the end of their time. While not walking or competing, competitors MUST wait in their car or use the exercise area to warm up or toilet their dogs.
Entries will closed once the capping level is reached.
£15.00 for entry into all three classes - Payment required to confirm Entry. NO REFUNDS given after closing date.
ENTRIES : Entries Online @
PAYMENTS: Card or Paypal when entering.
Grade 1-3 Shows - Handlers may carry toys whilst running.
There will be no refreshments available - please bring everything you need with you.
PLEASE ensure that you adhere to Government Guidance regarding Cofid-19 at all times during the show. Failure to do so will result inyou being asked to leave.
Vet on call : Summerleaze MyNight - 01628 628121 (9 Summerleaze Road, Maidenhead, SL6 8EW)
Fidos do also have a Vet Nurse available on site for minor injuries.
Schedule of Classes
Class 1 : Agility
Class 2 : Jumping
Class 3 : Clear Round
Each agility class will contain a dog walk, A Frame & 6 weaves (there will be no seasaw).
Beginner Level classes are for KC grade 1-3 are for Entry Level to Grade 3.
Advanced Level classes are for KC 1-7 are for all levels.
For handlers with multiple dogs, G1-3 dogs can be entered in Advance if it is more convenient to do so. Similarly G4-7 dogs may be entered in Beginners but will be entered NFE (see blow). Dogs may only complete at one level for the duration of the show and cannot mix levels. All three classes for the chosen Level must be entered - it is not possible to pick and choose.
Each class offers all 4 KC heights (with seperate results) and dogs will compete at their KC measured height. Optionally, dogs may be entered at a lower height but will run clear round only 9CRO) and will not be eligible for places or prizes. For dogs that have not yet had a KC measurement, the owner should estiamte their height as best they can.
All grades may compete for compeittion or run "Not for Competition" (NFC) and train int he ring. You can chane your entry to NFC on the day of the show. You may use a toy or food for NFC rounds but please do not use any treats which may crumbel and be careful not to crop anyting which may distract other dogs. NFC runs will be given 60 seconds in the ring.
The course for each class will be the same for all heights and can be walked before the start of each class - there will be no time for walking the course outside of the allotted time. There will be 5 minutes allocated for walking each course and these will run consecutively, ie; the first course will be walked and run, then the second course will be walked and run and then the thrid course will be walked and run. It will be made ovious to compeititors which courses will run in which order when running orders are sent out. PLEASE maintain social distancing at all times.
Please note that dogs do not need to be KC registred to enter the show and do not need to be officially measured.
Dog Height Categories and Jump Heights:
Small : dogs measuring 350mm and below - Jump height 300mm.
Medium: dogs measuring over 350mm and below 430mm - Jump height 400mm.
Intermediate: dogs measuring over 430mm and under 500mm - Jump height 500mm.
Large: dogs measuring over 500mm - Jump height 600mm.
Rosettes will be awarded to 10% or second in each class, depending on which is higher.
Results will be split by height, but may be combined for small & medium dogs and intermediate & large dogs, if class entries are small.
Clear round rosettes will be avaialble for all classes. If your dog is already out of the places after you have completed your run, you can collect your Clear Round Rosetted before you leave.
Placed rosettes and prizes can be collected from Fidos TC at the end of each height on the day of the show, collected at the next show or before when visiting Fidos TC.
Show Results will be posted on website.
Due to social distancing rules and our restrictions about how many people can be at our venue at the same time, an exercise area will be provided, but dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. Please ensure that your dogs have had access to an outside space before arriving at the show.
There will be a small amount of spaces available to Camp. We would love for you all to enjoy the show and grateful of help during the show. Priority will be given to helpers of the show.
Please ensure that you abide by all Government Guidelines whilst you are in attendance of the show. Current government guidance can be found on the Gov.uk website. Please do not touch any equipment or gates at any time.
Please bring with you your own hand gel and also a container (bucket/but) for your lead and toy to be placed into at the end of your run (if required). There will be no body to handle your lead, so it is your responsibility to leave it at the end of the course before you begin your run.
Please read our show rules carefully. By entering the show, you agree to abide by them.
1. We refuse the right to refuse entries.
2. Entries limited as stated. If the maximum number of dogs is reach before the official closing date, entries will be declared closed at that earlier date.
3. Changes may be made to the level or height option for your dog, but only up to and including the closing date of the show.
4. Please keep your dogs on leads (except when competing) and ensure you clear up after your dogs.
5. All dogs entered for competition at the show must 16 months of age or over.
6. Any person handling their own or any other dog in a harsh manner will be asked to leave the show.
7. A dog will be removed from the competition if it is: so out of control that it poses a danger to people or dogs at the show: or suffering from an infectious or contagious disease, or otherwise unfit to compete.
8. The show manager and show secretary will be the sole arbiters in respect of all matters and disputes at this event.
9. Competitors must follow the written instructions of the show with respect to parking and conduct within the show boundaries.
10. In the event that the competition has to be cancelled, we reserve the right to deduct unrecoverable expenses incurred before returning entry fees.
11. Whilst every care will be taken, we will not take responsibility for loss, damage or injury to dogs, people or property whilst at this show.
12. Goods may not be sold at the venue without prior permission.
13. Running orders will be emailed or can be downloaded from website. It is your responsibility to make sure you are available to run in your allocated time slot. Failure to arrive in time for your slot may mean you miss walking the course and/or you are unable to run in your classes.
14. Standard marking will apply for all classes.
15. Eligibility for classes and rules for training and competition rounds can be found on page 2 of this schedule.
16. For the purposes of show processing and scoring at the event, your details will be entered into the computer system and stored in accordance with GDPR. Show results will be published online at
17. By entering this show, you agreed to abide by all government guidance regarding social distancing. Failure to comply with government guidance will result in you being asked to leave the show without refund.
18. Handlers must bring their own hand gel and are responsible for their own belongings at all times during the show. Leads and toys will not be handled by any other person. Handlers must bring their own contact for placement of toys/leads at the end of their run, if they wish to do so.
19. Handlers must not touch any equipment at any point during the show
20. there will be a maximum of 6 people grouped at a ring at any time. If it is essential that another person from your household attends with you , please contact hte show manager in advance of entering to clarify.
21. If you have multiple dogs, some or all of them may be scheduled to run in the same time slot. We will do our best to make sensible choices, but the allocation of the dogs to cohorts is at our discretion.
22. Competitors MUST arrive on time, please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early. When you arrive, if the previous group of compeitiotrs have not left, you must remain in your vehicles until they have left the site. You will still receive your full allocated time. If you arrive late, you risk forfeiting your runs and no refunds will be avaialble in this event. When you have finished your runs, please leave promptly.
23. Dogs must remain in your vehicle whil you walk the courses. Parking will be close to the rings.
24. Please ensure that you allow your dog(s) the opportunity to toilet before entering the rings. Should your dog toilet whilst in the ring you will be eliminated from that class (you will still be able to compete in the other 2 classes).
25. You may choose not to run all three classes, however all entries will be automaticlaly entered for all runs.
26. When you enter the ring, the judge will confirm your name and dog's name. Please ensure this information is correct before commencing your run.
27. Final results willb e published within 48 hours of the event on
28. These rules may be amended at any time to reflect changes to Government Covid-19 advice. Competitors will be informed by email if this is the case.