FIDOS TRAINING CENTRE
Independent Agility Show
Grade 1 & 2
WINTER LEAGUE - DATES TO BE CONFIRMED SHORTLY.
LOCATION: Fidos Training Centre, Bottle Lane, Binfield, Berkshire, RG42 5RY
Show Manager / Secretary:
Telephone: 07946 451629
All Classes will take place in our Indoor Arena.
Subject to weather there will be a small practise Area.
First Contact Aluminum Equipment will be used.
Electronic Timing will be used with Results announced on www.fidostrainingcentre.co.uk
Schedule of Classes -
Grade 1-2 Combined Results.
Classes will run all four Heights in order of Small, Medium, Intermediate & Large after which the course will be changed for the next class
Class 1 : Agility (to include Dog Walk, A Frame & 6 weaves (there will be no seasaw)
Class 2 : Jumping
Class 3 : Steeplechase
Heights : Small (300mm), Medium 400mm), Intermediate (500mm) & Large (600mm) Heights.
You may enter your dog into a lower height than your dogs set height, however your run will
only be eligible for a clear round. For dogs that have not yet had a KC measurement, the owner should estimate their height as best they can. Please note that dogs do not need to be KC registered to enter the show and do not need to be officially measured.
Dogs above KC Grade 2 can enter the competition, but must run NFC.
£15.00 for entry into all three classes - PLUS one Free 2nd Chance Ticket. If you wish to run NFC (not for competition) please state this when you are about to run at ringside.
Your 2nd Chance Ticket can be used in any of the three classes while the class is still running at your dogs height with the best run going towards the class Result.
Payment required to confirm Entry.
NO REFUNDS given.
PAYMENTS: Card or Paypal when entering online/Cash payments with On the day Entries.
Handlers may carry silent toys whilst running.
2 Minutes will be allowed to Run.
(No treats are allowed in the arena)
There will be refreshments available - please bring change with you.
Vet on call :
Summerleaze MyNight - 01628 628121 (9 Summerleaze Road, Maidenhead, SL6 8EW)
Fidos do also have a Vet Nurse available on site for minor injuries.
The course for each class will be the same for all heights and can be walked before the start of each class and between each height. There will be no time for walking the course outside of the allotted time.
Rosettes will be awarded to 10% or second in each class, depending on which is higher.
Results will be split by height, but may be combined for small & medium dogs and intermediate & large dogs, if class entries are small.
Clear round rosettes will be available for all classes. If your dog is already out of the places after you have completed your run, you can collect your Clear Round Rosetted before you leave.
Placed rosettes and prizes can be collected from Fidos TC at the end of each height on the day of the show.
Show Results will be posted on www.fidostrainingcentre.co.uk website.
An exercise area will be provided, please ensure that you pick up after your dog and place in bins provided.
Please ensure that you abide by all Government Guidelines whilst you are in attendance of the show. Current government guidance can be found on the Gov.uk website.
Please read our show rules carefully. By entering the show, you agree to abide by them.
1. We refuse the right to refuse entries.
2. Entries limited as stated. If the maximum number of dogs is reach before the official closing date, entries will be declared closed at that earlier date.
3. Please keep your dogs on leads (except when competing or in exercise area) and ensure you clear up after your dogs.
4. All dogs entered for competition at the show must 16 months of age or over.
5. Any person handling their own or any other dog in a harsh manner will be asked to leave the show.
6. A dog will be removed from the competition if it is: so out of control that it poses a danger to people or dogs at the show: or suffering from an infectious or contagious disease, or otherwise unfit to compete.
7. The show manager and show secretary will be the sole arbiters in respect of all matters and disputes at this event.
8. Competitors must follow the written instructions of the show with respect to parking and conduct within the show boundaries.
9. In the event that the competition has to be cancelled, we reserve the right to deduct unrecoverable expenses incurred before returning entry fees.
10. Whilst every care will be taken, we will not take responsibility for loss, damage or injury to dogs, people or property whilst at this show.
11. Goods may not be sold at the venue without prior permission.
12. There will be no running orders. Please queue when your height is running. It is your responsibility to make sure you are available to run in your allocated dogs height section. Failure to arrive in time for your slot may mean you miss walking the course and/or you are unable to run in the class.
13. Standard marking will apply for all classes.
14. For the purposes of show processing and scoring at the event, your details will be entered into the computer system and stored in accordance with GDPR. Show results will be published online at www.fidostrainingcentre.co.uk (should you wish for your name not to be included please confirm on your entry)
15. By entering this show, you agreed to abide by all government guidance regarding social distancing. Failure to comply with government guidance will result in you being asked to leave the show without refund.
16. Handlers must bring their own hand gel and are responsible for their own belongings at all times during the show. Leads and toys will not be handled by any other person.
17. Handlers must not touch any equipment at any point during the show
18. Dogs should not wear loss hanging name tags or harnesses.
19. If you have multiple dogs, some or all of them may be scheduled to run in the same time slot. We will do our best to make sensible choices, but the allocation of the dogs to cohorts is at our discretion.
20. Dogs should remain in your vehicle while you walk the courses. Parking will be close to the rings.
NOTE: This show is restricted to numbers due to Parking restrictions. Only competitors should attend the show.
21. Please ensure that you allow your dog(s) the opportunity to toilet before entering the rings. Should your dog toilet whilst in the ring you will be eliminated from that class and there will be a £2.00 charge. (you will still be able to compete in the other 2 classes).
22. You may choose not to run all three classes, however all entries will be automatically entered for all runs.
23. When you enter the ring, the scrime will confirm your name and dog's name. Please ensure this information is correct before commencing your run.
24. Final results will be published within 48 hours of the event on www.fidostrainingcentre.co.uk
25. These rules may be amended at any time to reflect changes to Government Covid-19 advice. Competitors will be informed by email if this is the case.